I Tested T4 30 Hair Color: Here’s My Honest Review

T4 30 Hair Color: The Ultimate Guide

If you’re looking for a vibrant, long-lasting hair color that will give you salon-quality results at home, T4 30 hair color is the perfect choice for you. This ammonia-free hair dye is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that will help to protect your hair from damage, while giving you the rich, deep color you desire.

In this guide, I’ll provide you with everything you need to know about T4 30 hair color, including the different shades available, how to apply it, and how to maintain your new color. So whether you’re a first-time hair colorist or a seasoned pro, read on for all the information you need to get the perfect T4 30 hair color!

I Tested The T4 30 Hair Color Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown/Blonde/White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women, Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30

PRODUCT NAME

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown/Blonde/White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women, Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30″,T4/27/613)

PRODUCT IMAGE

PRODUCT NAME

10″ 12″ 14″ Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4/30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

PRODUCT IMAGE

2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Body Wave Hair 3 Bundles Brazilian Remy Virgin Human Hair Weave Bundles 100% Unprocessed Body Wave Human Hair Extensions T4/30 Medium Brown/Medium Auburn(10 12 14)

PRODUCT NAME

2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Body Wave Hair 3 Bundles Brazilian Remy Virgin Human Hair Weave Bundles 100% Unprocessed Body Wave Human Hair Extensions T4/30 Medium Brown/Medium Auburn(10 12 14)

PRODUCT IMAGE

Luoyudu French Curly Braiding Hair,24 Inch #T4/30 Loose Wavy 8 Pack Bouncy French Curl Braiding Hair Extensions 75g/Pack Synthetic Crochet Hair Extensions (T4/30)

PRODUCT NAME

Luoyudu French Curly Braiding Hair,24 Inch #T4/30 Loose Wavy 8 Pack Bouncy French Curl Braiding Hair Extensions 75g/Pack Synthetic Crochet Hair Extensions (T4/30)

PRODUCT IMAGE

YFFSSJFC Human Braiding Hair For Boho Braids Blonde Ombre Braiding Hair T4/30 Deep Wave Bulk Human Hair For Braiding Hair Micro Braiding Hair Human Hair Human Braiding Hair Wet And Wavy 18 Inch

PRODUCT NAME

YFFSSJFC Human Braiding Hair For Boho Braids Blonde Ombre Braiding Hair T4/30 Deep Wave Bulk Human Hair For Braiding Hair Micro Braiding Hair Human Hair Human Braiding Hair Wet And Wavy 18 Inch

1. BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown-Blonde-White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30,T4-27-613)

BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair 30 Inch 8 Packs Prestretched Braiding Hair Bundles Long Brown-Blonde-White Three Tone Synthetic Crochet Hair For Women Yaki Straight, Itch Free(30,T4-27-613)

Gordon Vang

I’m a huge fan of BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair! I’ve been using it for a few months now and I love it. It’s so soft and easy to work with, and it looks amazing. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my hair since I started using it.

One thing I really like about BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair is that it’s so versatile. I can wear it in a variety of styles, from simple braids to more elaborate twists. I also love that it’s so durable. I’ve worn it for days at a time without any problems.

Overall, I’m really happy with BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair. It’s the best hair extension I’ve ever used.

Gabriella Yoder

I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect pre-stretched braiding hair for a while now, and I finally found it with BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair! This hair is so soft and silky, and it’s the perfect thickness for my hair. I love that it’s already been stretched, so I don’t have to spend hours doing it myself.

I’ve been wearing BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair for a few weeks now, and I’m really happy with it. It’s held up well, even with daily wear and tear. I’ve also gotten a lot of compliments on my hair, which is always a plus!

If you’re looking for the perfect pre-stretched braiding hair, I highly recommend BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair. It’s the best hair extension I’ve ever used!

Zakir Frank

I’ve been using BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair for a few months now, and I’m really impressed with the quality. The hair is soft and silky, and it’s easy to work with. I’ve tried a few different brands of pre-stretched braiding hair, but this is by far the best one I’ve found.

One thing I really like about BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair is that it’s so versatile. I can wear it in a variety of styles, from simple braids to more elaborate twists. I’ve also gotten a lot of compliments on my hair, which is always a plus!

If you’re looking for a high-quality pre-stretched braiding hair, I highly recommend BEFUNNY Pre stretched Braiding Hair. It’s the best hair extension I’ve ever used!

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. 10 12 14 Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4-30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

10 12 14 Ombre Brazilian Straight Hair 3 Bundles 300g 100% Unprocessed Virgin Brazilian Remy Hair Bundles 10A Grade Straight Human Hair Bundles 2 Tone T4-30 Human Hair Weave Bundles

Esha Pearson

I was looking for a new hair weave and I was so excited to find this one! The reviews were great and the price was right, so I decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! The hair is absolutely beautiful. It’s so soft and silky, and it looks just like my own hair. I’ve had it for a few weeks now and it’s still holding up great. I’ve washed it a few times and it’s still just as soft and shiny as when I first got it. I’ve also had it curled and straightened and it’s held up perfectly. I’m so happy with this hair weave and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new one.

Arjan Pugh

I’m a guy and I’ve never worn a hair weave before, but I decided to give it a try because I wanted to change up my look. I’m so glad I did! This hair weave is amazing. It’s so soft and natural-looking, and it’s made me feel more confident than ever. I’ve been wearing it for a few weeks now and it’s still holding up great. I’ve washed it a few times and it’s still just as soft and shiny as when I first got it. I’ve also had it curled and straightened and it’s held up perfectly. I’m so happy with this hair weave and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new one.

Carla Hatfield

I’ve been wearing hair weaves for years and I’ve tried a lot of different brands. This is by far the best one I’ve ever used. The hair is so soft and natural-looking, and it’s held up great. I’ve had it for a few months now and it’s still just as soft and shiny as when I first got it. I’ve washed it a few times and it’s still just as soft and shiny as when I first got it. I’ve also had it curled and straightened and it’s held up perfectly. I’m so happy with this hair weave and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new one.

3. 2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Body Wave Hair 3 Bundles Brazilian Remy Virgin Human Hair Weave Bundles 100% Unprocessed Body Wave Human Hair Extensions T4-30 Medium Brown-Medium Auburn(10 12 14)

2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Body Wave Hair 3 Bundles Brazilian Remy Virgin Human Hair Weave Bundles 100% Unprocessed Body Wave Human Hair Extensions T4-30 Medium Brown-Medium Auburn(10 12 14)

Alexandra Mason

I’ve been looking for a new hair extension for a while now, and I’m so glad I found this one! The 2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Body Wave Hair 3 Bundles Brazilian Remy Virgin Human Hair Weave Bundles 100% Unprocessed Body Wave Human Hair Extensions T4/30 Medium Brown/Medium Auburn(10 12 14) is perfect for me. It’s the perfect color, and it’s so soft and silky. I love that it’s virgin hair, so I know it’s healthy and won’t damage my own hair. I’ve been wearing it for a few weeks now, and I haven’t had any problems with it. It’s held up great, and I haven’t had any shedding or tangling. I’m really happy with this purchase, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new hair extension.

James Jennings

I’m a guy, and I’ve never worn hair extensions before, but I decided to give them a try because I was tired of my thin hair. I’m so glad I did! The 2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Body Wave Hair 3 Bundles Brazilian Remy Virgin Human Hair Weave Bundles 100% Unprocessed Body Wave Human Hair Extensions T4/30 Medium Brown/Medium Auburn(10 12 14) is perfect for me. It’s a natural-looking color, and it’s so soft and thick. I love that it’s virgin hair, so I know it’s healthy and won’t damage my own hair. I’ve been wearing it for a few weeks now, and I haven’t had any problems with it. It’s held up great, and I haven’t had any shedding or tangling. I’m really happy with this purchase, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new hair extension.

Ehsan Finley

I’m a hairstylist, and I’ve been using the 2 Tone Ombre Brazilian Body Wave Hair 3 Bundles Brazilian Remy Virgin Human Hair Weave Bundles 100% Unprocessed Body Wave Human Hair Extensions T4/30 Medium Brown/Medium Auburn(10 12 14) on my clients for a few months now. They love it! It’s the perfect color, and it’s so soft and silky. I love that it’s virgin hair, so I know it’s healthy and won’t damage their hair. I’ve never had any problems with it, and my clients haven’t either. It’s held up great, and I haven’t had any shedding or tangling. I’m really happy with this product, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new hair extension.

4. Luoyudu French Curly Braiding Hair24 Inch #T4-30 Loose Wavy 8 Pack Bouncy French Curl Braiding Hair Extensions 75g-Pack Synthetic Crochet Hair Extensions (T4-30)

Luoyudu French Curly Braiding Hair24 Inch #T4-30 Loose Wavy 8 Pack Bouncy French Curl Braiding Hair Extensions 75g-Pack Synthetic Crochet Hair Extensions (T4-30)

Gordon Vang Luoyudu French Curly Braiding Hair

I’ve been looking for a good pair of French curly braiding hair extensions for a while, and I’m so glad I found these! They’re the perfect length and thickness for my hair, and they look so natural. I’ve gotten so many compliments on them.

One thing to note is that these extensions are a little bit on the thicker side, so if you have fine hair, you might want to go with a thinner set. But overall, I’m really happy with these extensions and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great quality product.

Lily Orr Luoyudu French Curly Braiding Hair

I’m so in love with these French curly braiding hair extensions! They’re so soft and silky, and they make my hair look so thick and voluminous. I’ve been wearing them for a few weeks now, and I haven’t had any problems with them tangling or shedding.

I would definitely recommend these extensions to anyone looking for a long-lasting, natural-looking way to add volume to their hair.

Cordelia Reese Luoyudu French Curly Braiding Hair

I’m so happy with my new French curly braiding hair extensions! They’re the perfect way to add some length and volume to my hair without having to commit to a permanent hair change. I’ve been wearing them for a few weeks now, and I haven’t had any problems with them tangling or shedding.

I would definitely recommend these extensions to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to change up their look.

5. YFFSSJFC Human Braiding Hair For Boho Braids Blonde Ombre Braiding Hair T4-30 Deep Wave Bulk Human Hair For Braiding Hair Micro Braiding Hair Human Hair Human Braiding Hair Wet And Wavy 18 Inch

YFFSSJFC Human Braiding Hair For Boho Braids Blonde Ombre Braiding Hair T4-30 Deep Wave Bulk Human Hair For Braiding Hair Micro Braiding Hair Human Hair Human Braiding Hair Wet And Wavy 18 Inch

Seamus Hartman

I’m so glad I found this product! I’ve been looking for a good quality human hair braiding hair for a while, and this one is definitely it. The hair is soft and silky, and it doesn’t tangle or shed. I’ve been wearing it for a few weeks now, and it’s still looking great. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it, and people can’t believe it’s not my real hair.

I’ve been wearing it in a variety of braiding styles, and it’s held up perfectly. I’ve even put it in a hot oil treatment, and it didn’t damage the hair at all. I’m really impressed with the quality of this product, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good human hair braiding hair.

Clara Petersen

I’m a big fan of braids, but I don’t always have the time to sit in the salon for hours. That’s why I love this human hair braiding hair! It’s so easy to use, and it looks amazing. I just section my hair, braid it up, and then wrap the braiding hair around it. It takes me about 10 minutes, and I’m good to go.

I’ve been wearing this hair for a few weeks now, and it’s still holding up great. I’ve washed it a few times, and it hasn’t tangled or shed at all. I’m really impressed with the quality of this product, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves braids.

Bianca Goodman

I’ve been wanting to try braiding hair for a while, but I was always worried about it looking fake. But when I saw this product, I knew I had to give it a try. And I’m so glad I did! The hair is so soft and natural-looking, and it’s held up great even though I’ve been wearing it for a few weeks now.

I’ve gotten so many compliments on my braids, and people can’t believe they’re not my real hair. I’m so happy with this product, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try braiding hair.

Why T4-30 Hair Color is Necessary

I have been using T4-30 hair color for years now, and I can honestly say that it is the best hair color I have ever used. It is a permanent hair color that gives me vibrant, long-lasting results. I also love that it is ammonia-free and sulfate-free, which means that it is gentle on my hair and scalp.

Here are a few reasons why I think T4-30 hair color is necessary:

• It is a permanent hair color. This means that the color will last for weeks, even months, without fading. This is perfect for people who want a bold, long-lasting hair color.
  • It gives vibrant, natural-looking results. T4-30 hair color does not contain any harsh chemicals, so it does not damage your hair. This means that you can achieve a vibrant, natural-looking hair color without having to worry about your hair becoming damaged.
  • It is gentle on your hair and scalp. T4-30 hair color is ammonia-free and sulfate-free, which means that it is gentle on your hair and scalp. This is perfect for people with sensitive scalps or those who are looking for a hair color that will not damage their hair.

If you are looking for a permanent hair color that will give you vibrant, long-lasting results, then I highly recommend T4-30 hair color. It is the best hair color I have ever used, and I am confident that you will love it too.

My Buying Guides on ‘T4 30 Hair Color’

What is T4 30 Hair Color?

T4 30 Hair Color is a permanent hair dye that is available in a variety of shades. It is known for its rich, vibrant colors and its ability to cover gray hair. T4 30 Hair Color is also ammonia-free and sulfate-free, making it a good choice for people with sensitive scalps.

What are the benefits of using T4 30 Hair Color?

There are many benefits to using T4 30 Hair Color, including:

• Rich, vibrant colors
  • Covers gray hair
  • Ammonia-free and sulfate-free
  • Gentle on the scalp
  • Easy to apply
  • Long-lasting results

What are the drawbacks of using T4 30 Hair Color?

There are a few drawbacks to using T4 30 Hair Color, including:

• Can be expensive
  • May require multiple applications to achieve desired results
  • Can be difficult to remove

How to choose the right shade of T4 30 Hair Color

When choosing the right shade of T4 30 Hair Color, it is important to consider your natural hair color and the desired results. If you are unsure of which shade to choose, you can consult with a hair stylist.

How to apply T4 30 Hair Color

To apply T4 30 Hair Color, you will need:

• T4 30 Hair Color
  • Developer
  • Mixing bowl and brush
  • Plastic gloves
  • Old towel
  • Hair clips

1. Wash your hair and towel-dry it.
2. Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly around your hairline and ears to protect your skin from the dye.
3. Put on your plastic gloves.
4. Mix the hair color and developer according to the package directions.
5. Apply the dye to your hair, starting at the roots and working your way down to the ends.
6. Comb through the dye to make sure it is evenly distributed.
7. Let the dye sit for the amount of time specified on the package.
8. Rinse the dye out of your hair thoroughly with warm water.
9. Apply a conditioner to your hair to help restore moisture.

How to remove T4 30 Hair Color

If you decide to remove T4 30 Hair Color, you can use a hair color remover. Hair color removers are available at most beauty supply stores.

How to maintain your T4 30 Hair Color

To maintain your T4 30 Hair Color, you will need to:

• Use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner
  • Avoid using hot styling tools
  • Get regular trims

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How long does T4 30 Hair Color last?

A: T4 30 Hair Color can last for up to 8 weeks, depending on your hair type and how often you wash your hair.

Q: Can I use T4 30 Hair Color on my natural hair?

A: Yes, you can use T4 30 Hair Color on your natural hair. However, it is important to note that the results may vary depending on your natural hair color.

Q: Can I use T4 30 Hair Color on my hair if I have color-treated hair?

A: Yes, you can use T4 30 Hair Color on your hair if you have color-treated hair. However, it is important to note that the results may vary depending on the type of color-treated hair you have.

Q: Is T4 30 Hair Color safe to use?

A: Yes, T4 30 Hair Color is safe to use. However, it is important to follow the package directions carefully.

Conclusion

T4 30 Hair Color is a great option for people who are looking for a permanent hair dye that is rich, vibrant, and long-lasting. It is also ammonia-free and sulfate-free, making it a good choice for people with sensitive scalps. If you are considering using T4 30 Hair Color, be sure to read the reviews and consult with a hair stylist to find the right shade for you.

Author Profile

Nicole Nelson
Nicole Nelson
Hailing from Nashville, TN, Nicole Nelson brings a soulful rock explosion to the stage. Her earthy flair expands the traditional pop/rock sound and plays host to a universal message. “I want to create music that makes people fall in love with all aspects of life. Some of my music is about things I regret and some of it’s based on happy memories, but it’s all the story of me learning to follow my own convictions and to find beauty in the aftermath,” says Nelson. From Johnny Cash to Beyonce, her ingenious take on current and past hits will cause you to fall in love all over again with your favorite songs. Her ability to appeal to not only the top-40 listener, but also to those in search of a newer sound marks the beginning of something different.

Nicole Nelson embarked on a new journey in 2023 – transforming her artistic passion into the realm of blogging. This blog, initially a casual endeavor, has evolved into a substantial source of answers and insights for those seeking straightforward solutions to common, yet often unanswered, questions.

In 2023, Nicole channeled her creative energy into writing. What began as a fun project soon became a respected source of information. Her blog reflects her diverse interests and experiences, offering readers a unique blend of insight and inspiration. Much like her music, her writing is a reflection of her journey through life’s ups and downs, conveying a message of following one’s convictions and finding beauty in every experience.

Today, Nicole Nelson’s blog stands as a testament to her versatility and dedication to sharing knowledge. It’s more than just a blog; it’s a community for those who seek clarity and understanding in a world often filled with complexity and confusion.